PDA

View Full Version : fantasmic fp

Hog
08-19-2014, 08:35 AM
Has anyone used a fast pass for fantasmic? This will be the first time we see this show as a family and the only reason I booked the FP is because I want ti avoid having to arrive an hour before the show. Will the FP allow me to do this? Are the seats better than what I would get standby?

VacationDisney
08-19-2014, 09:50 AM
There really isn't a bad seat for this show. When we do the package deal we arrive about 20 / 30 minutes before the show begins. There has never been an issue getting a seat with just this amount of time left before the show begins.

If I remember correctly the seats are closer to the exits so you don't have to wait 30 minutes or so to get out of the theater.

Have a great vacation:thumbsup:

yankeesfan123
08-19-2014, 06:14 PM
There really isn't a bad seat for this show. When we do the package deal we arrive about 20 / 30 minutes before the show begins. There has never been an issue getting a seat with just this amount of time left before the show begins.

If I remember correctly the seats are closer to the exits so you don't have to wait 30 minutes or so to get out of the theater.

Have a great vacation:thumbsup:

SB seats are now on the very far ends. Dining package and FP have the middle sections.

ransam
08-20-2014, 05:29 PM
This a must if you visit WDW.

Keneva
08-21-2014, 08:21 PM
We were there last week and they announced at 8:30 that it was standing room only for the 9pm show on both nights that we were there. We had FP and walked right in at 8:45, no line, and got a good seat in FP seating. So go early if you want a seat without FP or do PF and you don't have to wait so long. The 10:30 show was much less crowded. Dinner package also works well but its expensive.:smickey: