PDA

View Full Version : 26 Days and GUESS WHAT?

steamboat willy
08-18-2014, 01:30 PM
As many of us have been logging on to get a Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass everyday for who knows when with No Luck! Well today 8/18/14 I logged on this morning and instead of getting the no fast passes are available, pick another day I got the next click and "Pick Your Time" choice and choose Straight To Table or Expedite Your Adventure. We are 26 days away until we check into Allstar Sports Resort just so you know.
Got the early LUNCH time we wanted so as to not mess up our 7 Dwarfs Mine Train FP. All worked out Great WITHOUT an email invite by the way. :thumbsup:
But to ADD :number1: to our excitement, OUR Magic Bands are in town due to the TRACKING link they sent and are scheduled to be delivered TODAY also! Oh wait is that the UPS Truck in our Driveway? Gotta Go..... :cool:

VacationDisney
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Glad everything worked out for you!

Have a great vacation:mickey:

vicster
08-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Were you able to personalize your magic bands?

steamboat willy
08-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Yes, got to pick our color chooses and put a name or other on the inside. We went with our GrandParent names Pop Pop & Mimi.

And by the way, we ALSO received all TODAY Our Disney Packet from Magical Journeys. Magic Bands & a Lunch Fastpass to BOG. OMG:cool:

vicster
08-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Yes, got to pick our color chooses and put a name or other on the inside. We went with our GrandParent names Pop Pop & Mimi.

And by the way, we ALSO received all TODAY Our Disney Packet from Magical Journeys. Magic Bands & a Lunch Fastpass to BOG. OMG:cool:

Were you sent something that allowed you to customize them?

steamboat willy
08-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Were you sent something that allowed you to customize them?

Yes and No, We were informed by our agent Debbie at Magical Journeys to log into "My Disney Experience" website and click on My Magic Bands to customize Our Bands. Can't remember when I started this program but once you enter your Reservation number it allows you to customize your bands for EACH member in your party, make any table service dining reservations, make Fastpass+ at 60 days. It even gives you date that is the last day you can change your choice on the Bands before they ship.