PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Question

pixiesmimi
08-17-2014, 07:28 PM
We had to cancel our trip for late September but I have two tickets for MNSSHP that are nonrefundable. Can these tickets be transferred to someone else if I wanted to sell them or give them to someone else? I hate for them to go to waste and hate losing my money on them even more. I saw somewhere someone talking about transferring them to someone else but didn't know if I could or not.

Pirate Granny
08-17-2014, 09:34 PM
I purchased tickets for my friend. They did not have my name on them...so I would think you could GIVE them to someone else to use.

I once had an extra ticket, can't remember why, but gave to someone on the monorail, and she started crying cause she couldn't afford to purchase two tickets to take her daughter (which by the way, wasn't on the monorail as she was at the resort napping). She could afford one ticket...I made me smile for days afterwards.

masonlovesdisney
08-18-2014, 01:36 AM
what dates in september? I may take them off of you, if its the right dates. For a fee of course :P

pixiesmimi
08-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Tuesday, Sept. 23rd. I have 2. Let me know if you want them. You can PM me if you want. :mickey:

PETE FROM NYC
08-18-2014, 05:13 PM
2 yrs ago, my niece had to cancel out b/c her new job would not let her off. At the pick-up counter, we explained the problem, and got a refund.

pixiesmimi
08-19-2014, 07:52 PM
I am surprised they gave you a refund since the ticket specifically says NON REFUNDABLE. I may call them and ask though because we had to cancel when my husband was sent back overseas on short notice. I would think if there were any exceptions, it would be stated in the fine print on the tickets.

Does anyone here know for certain?

masonlovesdisney
08-20-2014, 02:00 AM
well shucks. Thats the day we are leaving :/ Will be there the 16th through the 23rd...but thank you! I appreciate it!

cuteduck223
08-27-2014, 09:14 AM
shoot! if only i had seen this yesterday! just bought 3 tickets for the 23rd. we're having our 2nd baby in December, and hubby decided to take DD5 and me on a surprise 2 day trip to do the party and have one last family adventure as a family of 3!

pixiesmimi
08-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Bummer! Spread the word because I really don't want to see these go to waste.

LandFan
08-30-2014, 11:07 PM
a few years ago my mom couldn't go with us to WDW due to my grandfather having to suddenly have a pacemaker put in (she had to stay back with him) and we had MVMCP tix. I called and explained the situation and they refunded the ticket with no hesitation. They were very nice about the whole thing!

pixiesmimi
08-31-2014, 11:34 AM
I guess since I have not had any takers, I will try to call and see if I can get a refund. As many people as have told me they were able to get refunds, I have to wonder why they say they are nonrefundable. :confused:

Kenny1113
08-31-2014, 11:45 AM
I know this is not allowed I bought some on ebay a couple of years ago. It was a similar situation the woman and her family had to cancel the trip. I called WDW to make sure the tix were good before completing the purchase.

Hopefully you are able to get a refund/make something work.

I would try to arrange a trip to assist, but I think we are done with MNSSHP, my boys are done with MK for now.