PDA

View Full Version : FP question

minnie04
08-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I know I have probably asked this before, but can you make FP reservations for one park in the morning and when they are over book another park the same day? Thanks

Strmchsr
08-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Once you use your 3 FP at 1 park you have to physically go to a kiosk in the park where you want the FP to get FP #4. So, if you use your 3 at MK and want one in Epcot you have to physically go to a kiosk in Epcot to get that next FP. the MDE app only works for the first 3 in the same park.

cer
08-15-2014, 02:30 PM
I know I have probably asked this before, but can you make FP reservations for one park in the morning and when they are over book another park the same day? Thanks

Please note, as reported by Ian on the podcast, it is not enough that the fast passes are "over" or the time expired. You must use all three fast passes to be eligible to get additional ones.

You may already have known that, but "just in case" - I would hate for you to show up and stand in line at a kiosk for them to say you were not able to get another FP, because you did not use all of the other ones.

andypooh
08-15-2014, 04:29 PM
So what if you miss an FP for whatever reason. Is there a way to "use it" or get rid of it after that time has passed so you can get a 4th FP?

yankeesfan123
08-15-2014, 05:30 PM
So what if you miss an FP for whatever reason. Is there a way to "use it" or get rid of it after that time has passed so you can get a 4th FP?

Well you could definitely get another one in the same park.

Strmchsr
08-15-2014, 07:21 PM

If you miss a FP you use MDE to reschedule that one and then you can go to a kiosk to get a 4th one. Just make sure to keep your smartphone handy so you can adjust if needed.

ransam
08-16-2014, 01:39 AM
when you go to make fast passes in a park, does everyone have to be there to get the fast pass? In other words, if my son was tired and my gf took him back to get a little nap, can I wait and get fast passes for us for the evening?