PDA

View Full Version : New coffee in WDW park stores?

Katzateer
08-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Are there any locations in the parks where you can get the new resort - themed coffees? Or maybe the monorail resort shops? I have seen they can be ordered online but was hoping to pick up one ( or two) next week.

I am thinking of trying the California Grill blend but the Boma's sounds more exotic. My first choice for coffee at WDW is Kona's but I don't believe that was one of the offerings.

We probably won't make it to shop at DTD or resort hop this trip so the parks will be the only locations I will have time to check out.

tinkx2
08-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Do thes come in K-Cups?

Katzateer
08-15-2014, 03:32 PM
No, just bags from what I saw. Ten or so varieties from mainly Signature dining. I wouldn't mind trying them all but they are about $15 a bag+.

Capt_redshirt
08-15-2014, 03:40 PM
so far ive only seen them sold online through jofferys web site. but im sure disney will sell them on site soon

ransam
08-15-2014, 03:50 PM
can someone explain what they are? I'm unfamiliar.

VWL Mom
08-15-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm hoping to try the Artist Point blend, sounds wonderful for those cold winter nights that will be here sooner than I care to think.

can someone explain what they are? I'm unfamiliar.

Joffrey's (the new WDW supplier of coffee) has come out with resort blends. You can read about them here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=206117).