PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 2014 Dates Announced

Melanie
08-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes, the (light) show must go on! :tree:

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will indeed return this year, running nightly from November 7 - January 4. The only exception will be December 10 for an early park closing (presumably private party?).

Taking place on the Streets of America at Disney's Hollywood Studios, see the huge display of twinkling lights covering every building and dancing to the festive music. It's recommended to be there at dusk to see the lights come to life. You truly have to see it to believe it!

princessgirls
08-12-2014, 11:48 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

I am soooo happy!!!!

We will be heading down in November, and I would be really bummed if the Osbourne Lights didn't shine!

I have a feeling that this may be the end for the lights, but I am delighted that are running this year!
Julie:mickey:

ransam
08-12-2014, 06:45 PM
I can't wait for my son to see this.

faline
08-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes, The only exception will be December 10 for an early park closing (presumably private party.

We were there last year around this time. One evening, we had a later dinner at Brown Derby so we were exiting the park after the stated early park closing hour. Many Pop Warner players and cheerleaders were lined up waiting to get into the park. I'm guessing this will also be the reason for the early closing on December 10th of this year.

Melanie
08-13-2014, 07:02 AM
We were there last year around this time. One evening, we had a later dinner at Brown Derby so we were exiting the park after the stated early park closing hour. Many Pop Warner players and cheerleaders were lined up waiting to get into the park. I'm guessing this will also be the reason for the early closing on December 10th of this year.

I bet that's it, Linda! :thumbsup: