PDA

View Full Version : What should my game plan be for DHS?

Lizzy
08-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I have an AP. I just renewed last night so when I go next Saturday (for my Bday woot woot) I will be bringing my DD who is 3.

She does not yet have an AP. I plan on purchasing hers with this visit. Like most little girls her age she is a Frozen fanatic and really the only reason we are going to DHS is to take her to the Frozen sing along and fireworks.

Since I can't get her Fastpasses ahead of time, do I rush in and get our Frozen show tickets and then just bite the bullet and wait for Toy Story? I have not been to DHS in over 4 years so I am not sure of where to go or what I need to do. Or should I try to get Toy Story fast passes the day of and then head over to get the Frozen show tickets? I have not been on Toy Story yet either

Where do I even go to get the Frozen tickets?

I haven't even bothered with fast passes in forever, except old fashioned style last winter at the MK with my DS 6 so I am a little out of the loop with planning my day. I usually just go and do what I can and plan to do the rest another day.

Thanks!

Pirate Granny
08-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I would buy her AP on line and then you can book the toy story FP+. Have no idea about the frozen sing song. We watched the Star Wars fireworks way back by the end of the park as we went to fantasmic before that and didn't want to try to fight the crowd.

BrowncatP
08-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Frozen tickets are available on NY street. You tell them what time for the show you want, and then they give you the ticket, with the time you should line up for the sing a long on the ticket as well.

ransam
08-11-2014, 06:06 PM
I wish this would be there in November.

savafan
08-11-2014, 09:08 PM
I wish this would be there in November.

I'm wishing for this as well.

Lizzy
08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't make the sing along section at least be permanent. DHS is certainly needing something

Lizzy
08-12-2014, 07:32 PM
I have no idea, I haven't been to DHS in several years as I mentioned. My kids love dance and sing along parties, and since we don't go all the time to DHS even that sounds fun to them :blush: