PDA

View Full Version : Help

steamboat willy
08-10-2014, 03:50 PM
I have set up all my FastPasses, NOW I would like to change two of them. I want to change Parks completely. Do I have to remove (delete) my selections completely before I go in and add the New Park. In other words "Can I keep original selections while I choose New Ones"? I think I know the answer. :confused: I don't find anyway to do this. Thanks for the HELP!
34 Days today before we Arrive at SPORTS for 11nights! :mickey:

yankeesfan123
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I have set up all my FastPasses, NOW I would like to change two of them. I want to change Parks completely. Do I have to remove (delete) my selections completely before I go in and add the New Park. In other words "Can I keep original selections while I choose New Ones"? I think I know the answer. :confused: I don't find anyway to do this. Thanks for the HELP!
34 Days today before we Arrive at SPORTS for 11nights! :mickey:

If you want to change parks, you have to change all three to the new park. You can't just change two if you're switching to a new park.

steamboat willy
08-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Create New FP+'s for the specific day (you should see the date/calendar choice at the top, over the parks), and you can choose your park from the start for that day and start all over with a new three.
It won't affect your existing choices until you confirm at the end.

Thanks, Switched the days I needed to. It just wasn't lighting up the "Next Button" to move to New Park. Got what we needed on BOTH Days.

ransam
08-13-2014, 01:43 AM
have a very safe trip.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-14-2014, 12:49 AM
So happy that you got what you wanted! We're going to be there the same time as you are- just at Coronado! Have a great time at Sports! :mickey:

steamboat willy
08-18-2014, 02:01 PM
So happy that you got what you wanted! We're going to be there the same time as you are- just at Coronado! Have a great time at Sports! :mickey:

We'll see you at your Pepper Market a few times during our stay. My wife looks too young to be in a wheelchair (MS) and I am a tan , balding man with mustache. Look for us!