PDA

View Full Version : fastpass and mnsshp

MLR
08-09-2014, 10:50 AM
So our first night we are doing the mnsshp. I have fastpasses during the day. We have one for Cinderella and rapunzel. I've seen that during the mnsshp that Eugene appears with rapunzel. Would we be better off getting a fastpass for something else and waiting untill the party to go see rapunzel? Also, do you think we'll be able to see elsa and anna during the party?

Melanie
08-09-2014, 11:24 AM
So our first night we are doing the mnsshp. I have fastpasses during the day. We have one for Cinderella and rapunzel. I've seen that during the mnsshp that Eugene appears with rapunzel. Would we be better off getting a fastpass for something else and waiting untill the party to go see rapunzel? Also, do you think we'll be able to see elsa and anna during the party?

My understanding is that FP+ is not available during the parties. Characters are a very popular part of the party, normally with long lines (as there are usually rare characters, like Eugene, aka Flynn Rider). If you want to see Flynn, and he's actually really cool, by all means I'd wait until the party. But if he's not important, I'd keep the daytime FP+ and not waste party time seeing them.

As popular as they've been, I can't imagine them not having Anna & Elsa available at the party. No doubt lines will still be lengthy.