PDA

View Full Version : How many have had issues with loging in for a BOG fast pass

Itchy
08-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I was excited today when I got an email from WDW giving us the chance to participate in the BOG fast pass for lunch.

WELL!!!!! When I logged in using all of their instructions it did not work.

I contacted WDW via chat and they were extremely nice and helpful to a point. I was referred to WDW technical dept and after a long phone call ( thank heavens for unlimited min on the cell phone ) they threw up their hands and said they had no idea what was going on..

I was told to copy the email I got with the fast pass I.D. number and take to City Hall at MK and see if they could help with the fast pass.

Well I guess I will try that but I am not holding my breath. We do not check in until the 31st of this month...

Anyone else having similar issues with the new BOG fast pass site..

Thanks for your support...:blush:

Niecyboo
08-08-2014, 08:56 PM
The My Disney Experience site has been having a lot of crazy issues the last few days, so that might be spilling over. You could try again over the next few days. Hopefully it's acting up for everyone so they will still be there.

Itchy
08-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Thanks Niecyboo, I plan on trying for quite a while. To correct my earlier post where I said to go to City Hall was wrong. Those with issues can go to the Theater on Main street where they can get further assistance.

Itchy..:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-09-2014, 10:32 AM
I am so sorry! I had a rough time logging in as well, but after (what felt like a zillion attempts) a bit, it just starting working "all of a sudden".

I'd give it a few more tries, maybe leave it for today and give it a go tomorrow?

VacationDisney
08-11-2014, 08:34 AM
We had no issues using it. It was a little slow, but it worked.

We are very much looking forward to lunch at BOG....plus we were able to get a dinner reservation as well:thumbsup: