PDA

View Full Version : Shula's Steak House

ransam
08-08-2014, 06:37 AM
booked this today.
a couple questions.
I checked, i'm pretty sure i'm right, but it's not part of the dining plan is it?
also, I looked at the menu. Is there a set price and you choose from options or can you order everything ala carte?

VWL Mom
08-08-2014, 07:00 AM
booked this today.
a couple questions.
I checked, i'm pretty sure i'm right, but it's not part of the dining plan is it?
also, I looked at the menu. Is there a set price and you choose from options or can you order everything ala carte?

Shula's is not on the DDP and the menu is ala carte. That being said, our meal there was fabulous! We enjoyed everything about it and will be returning in January. Enjoy!

SBETigg
08-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Sometimes they have fixed price specials that include more than you get a la carte. But yes, it's a la carte mostly. Not on the dining plan. And can get pretty expensive. But... it's far better than Yachtsman's Steakhouse, Le Cellier, etc. It's a typical high end steakhouse experience. They bring you the cuts of steak to examine and explain their aging process. Atmospherically, it's very masculine, dark woods and dim lighting. Good wine list (which can drive up the cost). I've enjoyed my few dinners there, and I can never finish my steaks (too big).

VWL Mom
08-08-2014, 10:34 AM
I've enjoyed my few dinners there, and I can never finish my steaks (too big).

My son did the 48 oz Porterhouse challenge on his 17th birthday. That was one big steak!!