PDA

View Full Version : Ticket expiration question.

missouridisney
08-07-2014, 09:30 PM
We are going in Oct, and have purchased a 3 day park hopper. But I was wondering about expiration. In years past I have purchased a 10 day and used a few days at different times, it was cheaper this way, but after looking at the Disney site I don't see an option to purchase the non expiration option. Are you not able to do that anymore? Makes tickets a lot more expensive.

mickclub1955
08-07-2014, 10:44 PM
They do not sell these online anymore. I believe that you can only get these if you call, or at the parks when you get there. I have heard a rumor that they were phasing these out, but it is only a rumor.

ransam
08-08-2014, 06:32 AM
I was told today when I called Disney that the tickets don't expire no matter what. I told her I thought that wasn't correct, but she insisted.

missymouseworld
08-08-2014, 07:50 AM
The Official Ticket Center, an Intercot sponsor, offers non-expiration tickets online.

We used them this past trip and they were quick in shipping and there was no problem linking them online to MDE.

yankeesfan123
08-08-2014, 08:16 AM
I was told today when I called Disney that the tickets don't expire no matter what. I told her I thought that wasn't correct, but she insisted.

They don't expire... until you start to use it.

faline
08-08-2014, 08:42 AM

Unless you have purchased an annual pass or have a no-expiration option on your tickets, tickets expire 14 days after the first time the ticket is used.

joonyer
08-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Disney does not encourage or openly offer non-expiration passes any longer. They are still available, but you have to work/look to find them. I fear that these will be gradually phased out, Disney makes a lot more profit with multi-day tickets that expire.