PDA

View Full Version : Laws of the Universe as it pertains to WDW

conan617
08-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Today I hit the 49 days to go mark and was thinking about how some actions affect others in regards to WDW.
For instance, the closer you are to your ADR check in time, the longer it seems you will wait for a bus.
The more you hype up an attraction to a 1st time visitor, the more likely the attraction is to break down.

Do you notice any "Laws of WDW"?
Just thought it would be a fun way to pass the next 7 Weeks.:mickey:

dobby2010
08-06-2014, 11:43 AM
The day you plan to hang out at the resort pool/ have a waterpark day is the day it rains.

SBETigg
08-06-2014, 12:50 PM
You recommend a restaurant so highly that a friend tries it... and has a terrible meal.

Buses show up first and come regularly for every resort but the one you've chosen to stay in. Alternately, buses show up first and come regularly for every park but the one you've chosen to spend the day in.

cer
08-06-2014, 01:11 PM
If you decide to carry your family's ponchos in your backpack, it won't rain...

on the flip side, if you don't have them with you, you be stuck in a torrential downpour and end up buying new ones...

and so it goes...

magicofdisney
08-06-2014, 02:19 PM
You decide to do online check-in only to find that 1500 others with the same game plan show up at the resort the same time as you. Alternately, you decide to NOT do it and those same 1500 had the same idea and showed up for check-in when you do.

cer
08-06-2014, 02:21 PM
You decide to do online check-in only to find that 1500 others with the same game plan show up at the resort the same time as you. Alternately, you decide to NOT do it and those same 1500 had the same idea and showed up for check-in when you do.

True.

No matter what I do, the line I am in to check in is always the longer one.

cer
08-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Mine the is fingerprint that will not scan at the gate.

conan617
08-06-2014, 03:50 PM
An souvenir you want to buy early in your trip, but delay purchasing until closer to the end will be sold out upon your return.

cer
08-06-2014, 04:07 PM
An souvenir you want to buy early in your trip, but delay purchasing until closer to the end will be sold out upon your return.

This.

Or in my case, I will run all around on my last day trying to find it and feel like my last day was wasted.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS make the purchase as soon as you see it.

missymouseworld
08-06-2014, 04:41 PM
You are in one bagcheck line and its long and moving slow so you move to another which looks quicker.....only to get someone ahead of you slow you down. UGH! Should have stayed put.

VacationDisney
08-07-2014, 02:53 PM
You check out, ahead of time, the menu for one of your ADR's and decide what you want to order when you get there. You just can't wait to sink your teeth into that mouth watering meal :thumbsup: The day comes. You walk into the restaurant. Open the menu and find out it's NOT on the menu any longer:thedolls: