PDA

View Full Version : I feel ya girl!!

mandaep
08-02-2014, 10:13 PM
So we went to a nearby theme park kings island for my husband's birthday a couple weeks ago and we are so rotten spoiled it isn't funny. I know this is like, duh, but it's JUST NOT DISNEY!!!! We were leaving the restroom and I heard a woman say 'yeah they don't have the short toilets like they do at Disney' but totally said it like 'yeah it's just not Disney'. Haha I was like girl I knowww!! Every attraction had a boring queue, every employee was rude it seemed. Just, makes you realize the value and what you truly get for your money when you go.

Scott C
08-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Come on down to Holiday World. It really is not that far from Cincy...

You will have a more Disney like experience

Thanks
Scott C

tinkx2
08-13-2014, 02:31 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about... we live in Vandalia Oh up by the Dayton airport. The very first time i went to Disney and came home and went to Kings Island it took me 8 years before I went back to Kings Island. Just didn't like it at all. What is Holiday World?

Scott C
08-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Holiday World is a nice friendly theme park in southern indiana. It is about an hour west of Louisville. It has nice roller coasters and a pretty big water park. Come on down and you will have a good time. It has been rated higher than disney for cleanliness and hospitality

Scott