PDA

View Full Version : Epcot and sponors

Katzateer
07-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Why has EPCOT not been able to get sponsors for pavilions at EPCOT?? World Showcase is certainly a huge draw to EPCOT and is doing great. Disney needs to figure out what to do with the empty and out of date areas. I don't look at EPCOT as an all-day park anymore. WS is a nice evening activity but FW just doesn't hold my interest more than a few hours.

SBETigg
07-31-2014, 12:11 PM
This is true for FW. I could spend days in WS. I think it's probably very expensive and maybe not enough bang for the buck to tempt corporate sponsors in a way that would also fit a family theme park.

It saddens me to see an entire pavilion closed, and Universe of Energy could probably use some updating. I enjoy the attraction but at 45 minutes, it's just too much time to give up for one thing. When we're in FW, we pretty much go between Test Track and Soarin and fit in what we can around those two. FP+ has changed that a bit, though, and now we fit in some attractions that we had been tending to skip. But still, I would love to see something new in Future World.

Terra
07-31-2014, 02:47 PM
I would love to see some more interactive things in FW. They certainly have the space. And honestly with all the new and booming technology they could do so much, especially with some great sponsors.
I'm surprised in Wonders of Life that some big Pharma companies and Medical Companies don't sponsor it and do some amazing and interactive cutting edge things in there!

TheHD
08-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Epcot was the only park I did not reserve any FP+ for on our recent trip. We parked hop and so I just saved the FP+ for the second park when Epcot was in the morning and vice versa. Other than Test Track, there wasn't anything I would need a FP for, so we got to it at rope drop and the rest were easy to ride during the day (except Soarin', but we don't really care for it and didn't ride this trip).