PDA

View Full Version : Wishes/ Parades/Frozen Meet and Greet and FP+

disneynarula
07-31-2014, 05:09 AM
It is really possible that every slot is full for FP+ for the Frozen meet and greet? The parades and fireworks too?

That's fine if it's true. I can deal with it.

Or is it a glitch of some sort?

yankeesfan123
07-31-2014, 07:16 AM
Frozen M&G's have become the New Cindy's Breakfast for FP+...Snooze and lose. :(

Wishes and FoF Parade are harder, but they can be done, and they're on my list, whereas I wasn't so lucky with A&E
(Although that's making sure it's a night with Wishes, as some nights might be postponed due to two or three MNSSHP's a week through September and October.)

The parades and fireworks are tough to get because it only happens once per day, if that.

When I booked 60 days in advance, at midnight, Wishes was only available towards the end of my stay.

BowTie7
08-01-2014, 05:58 PM
The Frozen meet and greet is extremely low capacity. I read in at least one posting (though I have no idea if the information was accurate or how they estimated it), that the total hourly capacity was around 100 people per hour with only a small percentage allocated to fastpass+.
I would assume that getting one of these "gold tickets" is probably a rare bit of luck even for those carefully planning in advance.

disneynarula
08-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Believe me there was no "snoozing" on my part. I was on the system as soon as my window opened.

This is insanity. DD is just going to have to be forgo this experience because there is no way I am standing in line for hours to meet Anna and Elsa.

At lease she doesn't know about it... yet.

I am not loving this FastPass plus so far. This isn't my first trip to Disney by any means and I am totally confused about this system.

yankeesfan123
08-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Believe me there was no "snoozing" on my part. I was on the system as soon as my window opened.

This is insanity. DD is just going to have to be forgo this experience because there is no way I am standing in line for hours to meet Anna and Elsa.

I am not loving this FastPass plus so far. This isn't my first trip to Disney by any means and I am totally confused about this system.

I know it's not ideal, but hopefully disney does decide to continue other ways to see A&E. The HS stuff is supposed to end soon but maybe they'll keep certain aspects around.

Who knows. Maybe the standby line will be more manageable in October.

ransam
08-04-2014, 02:58 AM
I can't believe that Frozen is still such a hot item. I loved the movie, but the attention that it has gotten amazes me.

BriarRose0708
08-06-2014, 03:25 PM

Ditto. I got completely shut out of A&E FastPasses as well and today was 60 days for us exactly. I finally figured out the booking system, but at first I was totally confused by the "Options" before I figured out I could change them individually. We aren't giving up completely on the A&E meet, we're going to make that our first stop on a rope-drop morning.