PDA

View Full Version : Single digit dance!!

marlyn
07-25-2014, 08:56 AM
I should have posted this yesterday....but I'm now at 8 days!!! :mickey:
I leave on August 2 and I'm beyond excited!! I'm staying for 2 glorious weeks at the Wilderness Lodge :cloud9:

This is our first stay at a deluxe resort. We have always stayed at All Star Movies in the past.
Thank you to Karen at Magical Journeys for booking a great rate for me :thumbsup:

I'm more excited about this trip than ever. My boys have been home for the summer after their freshman year at the University of Alaska, Anchorage where they are on NCAA scholarships for track and field. They fly back Aug 20 so this trip is to celebrate their amazing success and to spend some awesome family time before they leave. I'm a very proud Mama and thrilled that at the age of 19, my boys still want to vacation with dear old mom :D They are as excited as I am :party:

disneymom15
07-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Sounds nice, hope you have a great time with your boys.

steamboat willy
07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Congratulations DisneyMom and Boys! You probably forgot because your busy laying out your clothes and washing your sons. Hum....Alaska to Florida, may need to go buy something?
We are down to 51 days and are ready to make our final payment Monday. Enjoy your time and Make A Memory! :thumbsup:

faline
07-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Almost time to go!! Enjoy! :mickey:

brownie
07-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Enjoy! We're headed down a day before you and it's feeling like it's taking longer to count down the days.

Lindsey310
07-31-2014, 01:27 PM
So lucky!! We are at 125 days and I can't wait!! Have a great trip!!!! :pixie:

steamboat willy
08-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm Too Excited To Sleep!

Enjoy. Have Fun and See You Real Soon.

marlyn
08-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm Too Excited To Sleep!

Enjoy. Have Fun and See You Real Soon.

I hardly slept last night. I'm busy packing and getting things ready. I can't wait for 4:00 am tomorrow so I can head to airport (only for WDW would I be excited to go out at 4:00 am lol)

This time tomorrow I will be starting to descend into MCO!!

Dsnygirl
08-02-2014, 06:20 AM
I should have posted this yesterday....but I'm now at 8 days!!! :mickey:
I leave on August 2 and I'm beyond excited!! I'm staying for 2 glorious weeks at the Wilderness Lodge :cloud9:

Seriously?? You're going to be at Disney, and I'm missing you by mere DAYS?? We arrive the 19th... I'm SO sad!!!

But - I still hope you have a wonderful time - how great to celebrate with your boys, I can NOT believe they're in college!! Where has the time gone??

Enjoy every moment - hopefully one day our paths will cross in the World!