PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Recall !

pjbs35a
07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Just a heads up:
Wawona Peaches, Nectarines, Plums Sold at Costco, Sam's Club and Trader Joe's Recalled for Listeria | Food Poisoning Bulletin

Received a phone call from Sam's Club last evening alerting me that I had purchased some recalled fruit (nectarines) on Sunday. If that wasn't bad enough, we already had some nectarines that we had purchased from Albertson's. They were all mixed together and guess who ate a couple of them. Don't know if I consumed the good ones or the bad ones. Guess time will tell. Just goes to show you what happens when you try to eat healthy.

:mad:

CanadianWDWFan
07-22-2014, 08:04 PM
There is also a Canada wide recall for these products as well. It seems to be from the same producer/distributor. Thanks for posting Frankie! :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Yep, we just did a quick fridge check. (we try and wait for local peaches, but the ones at the store looked SOOO good this week). We're all good, so peaches, here we come!

TheDuckRocks
07-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Just dumped the nectarines and plums I bought at Sam's Club. Thankfully I've been munching on cherries I got on sale recently. I had my eye on the nectarines for lunch today. :mad:

pjbs35a
07-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Just dumped the nectarines and plums I bought at Sam's Club. Thankfully I've been munching on cherries I got on sale recently. I had my eye on the nectarines for lunch today. :mad:

Sam's Club will give you a refund with receipt.

BriarRose0708
07-23-2014, 12:50 PM
I believe Wegman's (at least the ones in my part of NY state) is also recalling some fruit.

7165red
11-07-2014, 03:25 PM
I ate plums from Wegmans is really got sick. They called me a week after I purchased them. I was sick for about 3 wks.