PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a restaurant

crazygoalie39
07-22-2014, 12:10 AM
What he have planned so far: LTT, BoG, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, and Mama Melrose's. We'll replace Le Cellier with Yachtsman if we don't get it. We need to choose one more though out of these choices: Biergarten, Les Chefs, Rose & Crown, 50s PT, Sci-Fi, Chef Mickey's, GF Cafe. We'll be spending the day away from the world and will be looking to have a late dinner.

Capt_redshirt
07-22-2014, 12:37 AM
My choices would be sci fi or biergarten. I was there last year and both of these places were very tasty

chefmickey3
07-22-2014, 07:02 AM
It depends on who is in your party - if you enjoy characters than Chef Mickey's is fun and then watch Wishes from the Contemporary. We love GF Café and shopping at the GF. My kids liked it too so it is not just for adults but a very different experience. If you will be away from the world I would go with either of these because you don't need to spend time getting into a park to eat. Great restaurant choices!

etibbetts
07-22-2014, 08:21 AM
I think you can't go wrong with any of those choices. Biergarten has a great atmosphere, food is good, I have enjoyed my last few meals there. I have always been very impressed with Les Chefs de France. The food is wonderful, I've always enjoyed it. 50's prime time is good, but not one of my favorites - although this comes from being harassed by the waitress for not eating my veggies as a child there, I think it traumatized me from ever fully appreciating this restaurant. I use to find Sci-Fi just ok, but it was the best meal I had on my trip last September. Everyone in my party loved their food and it's such a fun place.

I've never eaten at Rose & Crown, Chef Mickey's or GF Cafe. I have family who has been to GF Cafe and really enjoyed it.

Good Luck!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-22-2014, 08:29 AM
I choose R&C just because I've always wanted to try it...second choice Biergarten, lots of fun and good food

EpcotFan182
07-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Biergarten or Rose & Crown...great atmosphere and great food

Terra
07-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Biergarten hands down! Though all the choices are good!
Atmosphere and food are one of our favorites at Beirgarten.

VacationDisney
07-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I think if you are spending the day away from the parks I'd pick GF Cafe.:mickey:

We ate there a couple of times and liked it very much:mickey:

Don't think you can go wrong with the choices you are trying to decide between! Good luck:number1:

#1donaldfan
07-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Biergarten......hands down from the selections:thumbsup:

MargaretMessler
07-23-2014, 06:44 PM
What he have planned so far: LTT, BoG, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, and Mama Melrose's. We'll replace Le Cellier with Yachtsman if we don't get it. We need to choose one more though out of these choices: Biergarten, Les Chefs, Rose & Crown, 50s PT, Sci-Fi, Chef Mickey's, GF Cafe. We'll be spending the day away from the world and will be looking to have a late dinner.

Biergarten first. Tie between 50's PT and Sci-Fi for second. I haven't been yet, but the GF Café menu looks good so I was actually thinking of trying that one myself.

You mention spending the day away from the parks, don't forget that for all except the GF Café you will need to use a park admission day from your tickets to get in.

VWL Mom
07-23-2014, 07:24 PM
If you're having a late dinner I would tend to steer away from anything buffet. Many times the food tends to be less appetizing the longer it sits out.

I like the idea of eating at the GF Cafe and visiting the shops. We've eaten there a few times and enjoyed it.