PDA

View Full Version : DHS Frozen-related Events

andypooh
07-18-2014, 06:40 PM
My 2 kids will definitely be into the Frozen stuff they have at DHS. I am trying to figure out the best way to incorporate these things into our day there.

Is it worth it to try and watch the ANNA and Elsa Royal Welcome Stage Show at 11am?

How easy is it to get tickets to the Sing Along Celebration? How long is the show?

Any other words of wisdom would be much appreciated

Thanks

:mickey: 36 days to go!!!!

joanna71985
07-18-2014, 09:21 PM
I found it to be quite easy to get tickets for the sing-a-long (I went today). And the show is 30 minutes

Katzateer
07-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I found it to be quite easy to get tickets for the sing-a-long (I went today). And the show is 30 minutes

Where do you get them when you arrive at the park?

Hog
07-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Goto oakens trading post. You can build a snow man and ice skate its pretty cool. We just went in and enjoyed a cup cake and watched others skate etc...

andypooh
07-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Goto oakens trading post. You can build a snow man and ice skate its pretty cool. We just went in and enjoyed a cup cake and watched others skate etc...

Where is this located?

Katzateer
07-19-2014, 08:00 AM
It is back by Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. There used to be a gift shop where you could lift "prop" boxes and different noises came out of the boxes. I wonder if they will hand out tickets early on EMH mornings. The only morning I plan to be there the park opens early.

joanna71985
07-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Where do you get them when you arrive at the park?

The tickets are given out near the theatre, on Streets of America. If you are in front of the San Francisco backdrop, that's where it will be