PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Choose?

steamboat willy
07-16-2014, 03:53 PM
1. We are now making OUR Fastpass+ selections for our trip in September. DW travels via a wheelchair the entire time. We normally use the Accessible "roped off" areas to view Parades and she has an un-obstructed view and I stand behind or beside of her. We also allow small children to set in front of her and myself. Now with FASTPASS+ with Parade and Firework selections as well, do you think these locations would be any better? Instead of using these as 1 of our 3 FP+ choices, we think we will stick with the Accessible Locations mentioned above.
2. Would you use a FP+ for FOTLK since we also go to the Accessible Entrance there. Not been to the NEW FOTLK Haramba Theatre yet but assume it's set up similar to the old one.
3. Is there a need to Fastpass American Idol, we also go right to the Accessible entrance here and have had no problem except once in setting right down front. I know you American Idol haters are gonna say, why go at all but we enjoy the TV show and the DS show. We even miss a Sci-Fi Dinner Reservation to catch the last show of the day Finale Show. Still got in Sci-Fi anyway past our reservation time.
Thanks ALL, we getting really excited.
59 Days Today. :cool:

missymouseworld
07-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Can't answer #1 or #2, but as for question #3: We were just at DHS for the week before fourth of July and had a Fast Pass for American Idol.....it was the show before the finale at the end of the day, and we really didn't need it. It wasn't busy at all and half the place was empty. I was surprised due to the fact that it is inside and a nice time to relax in the air conditioning during the hot/humid July weather.

Have a good time.

Pirate Granny
07-16-2014, 07:56 PM
New lion king theater has plenty of wheelchair spots, no need for FP+ there.

I would go with the parade viewing that you have been using.

Can't answer Idol, but someone else did

Have a wonderful trip