PDA

View Full Version : BOG--So Excited! Thanks, Again, Intercot!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2014, 12:13 AM
We booked our Fastpasses today--cutting it pretty close! :paranoid: And this morning we were able to get BOG for lunch! Yayyyy! Can't wait to share with my daughter and friends for their first time. :mickey: I am so grateful for finding out about this on Intercot!!! We are booked 'together', but have two rooms, so it was a challenge, but we were able to each do our two and make the times overlap! Keep trying, everybody! It happens!!

:rocks:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Well, heck! I'm so excited I posted under the wrong board! :crazy: Maybe someone could kindly move me to Dining, please, cause I don't know how to change it! Sorry, and thanks! :blush:

PirateLover
07-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Congrats! I share in your joy, as I too was able to book that last minute lunch FastPass on our last trip! We had a lovely lunch. Don't forget to check out all the different rooms while you're there! :thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I LOVE this place. Have eaten a few times for lunch and dinner, and I am so excited for them to experience! And toDAY I actually got an e-mail inviting us to book! So funny! That was a first! We are already on top of that one! :mickey:

minnie04
07-14-2014, 11:01 AM
The days finally opened up for my dates and they are all taken for the time we are there :( I will keep trying. I am going to make it in there for lunch one of these trips...lol just have to keep trying :mickey:

mechanic
07-14-2014, 02:28 PM
Was able to book fp lunch less than 24 hours ahead last tuesday. Was offered 1150 and 210. Chose 210. But it turned out unnecessary because the standby line was almost empty at 205.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-14-2014, 09:27 PM
The days finally opened up for my dates and they are all taken for the time we are there :( I will keep trying. I am going to make it in there for lunch one of these trips...lol just have to keep trying :mickey:

I don't know what dates you are talking about (180?), but it's been my experience that I've only gotten in (several times now) in the "less than 30 day range"....This time I think I tried at 28 days out for the first time, with no luck, then scored them the next morning at 27 days out!

txdisneyfanatic
07-17-2014, 01:05 AM
I think I just booked our lunch BOG fast passes, but I'm not finding anywhere to confirm that? The option to view choices is not letting me select it? Please help! How do I view my selections? Thx!

steamboat willy
07-18-2014, 06:21 PM
We booked our Fastpasses today--cutting it pretty close! :paranoid: And this morning we were able to get BOG for lunch! Yayyyy! Can't wait to share with my daughter and friends for their first time. :mickey: I am so grateful for finding out about this on Intercot!!! We are booked 'together', but have two rooms, so it was a challenge, but we were able to each do our two and make the times overlap! Keep trying, everybody! It happens!!

:rocks:

Congratulations! How far out from your arrival date were you able to get a BOG Lunch w/Fastpass+ ? We're still about 55 days from our trip in September and I definitely want to get a few BOG Lunches in. If not we will be in the LINE at 10:00.

Thanks, don't eat ALL the Cupcakes!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Congratulations! How far out from your arrival date were you able to get a BOG Lunch w/Fastpass+ ? We're still about 55 days from our trip in September and I definitely want to get a few BOG Lunches in. If not we will be in the LINE at 10:00.

Thanks, don't eat ALL the Cupcakes!

We'll leave some for you! ;) Have always had to wait till about 30 days or less. Right around 25-28, seems like. I don't think you can schedule more than one lunch, though. Good luck!!!
:wave:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-18-2014, 11:04 PM
I think I just booked our lunch BOG fast passes, but I'm not finding anywhere to confirm that? The option to view choices is not letting me select it? Please help! How do I view my selections? Thx!
Hmmm, I hope you were successful! The only way I know to view it is to go back in on the BOG site. I always have to log in with MDE password, and then the three choices come up. You should be able to click and see your Fastpass ressie, I believe....

DizneyFreak2002
07-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Where are you looking? On the BoG website or under your MDE account/FP selections?

You won't find the BoG fastpass on MDE...

pixiesmimi
07-23-2014, 12:43 PM
I thought it was 60 days out and tried to book a FP yesterday on our 60 days out but nothing was available. Then I was told it was 35 days out. If I don't have to cancel our trip (DH is due to go back overseas soon) I will try again closer to the time and see what day exactly I can get in.