PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Sing Along Tickets

wdwcarrie
07-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Hello all!

We (DH, DS4, and I) are headed to the World on August 15. I have been reading up on the Frozen sing-along at DHS, and I think my little guy would enjoy it. I have also read that one can go to the theatre at park opening to get tickets for a given show. Just verifying that, and looking for info about crowd levels for that. Would it be best to do that first, then Toy Story Mania, or grab a quick ride on Toy Story and then get tickets?

Thanks for any insight! Much appreciated! :mickey:

rjmdds
07-12-2014, 01:15 PM
From what I've read tickets are available for a good part of the day so I would head to Toy a Story. Maybe go by the theatre after that to be safe. Also, apparently you don't get to choose a show. You have to attend whatever show they assign you to.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Exactly. TSMM will get a long line very quickly, so you should head straight there.

The Frozen sing-along will have tickets after TSMM, and you don't get to pick your time, the just give you a ticket for the next available show. Of course, coming back later for tickets will give you a later show, so that may help (depending on your plans) with the touring plans and doing other things at DHS.

VWL Mom
07-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Have you already gotten you FP+ for that day? If not why not get one TSM and then you can get the Frozen Sing a Long tickets first thing.

cather74
07-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Where do you get the tix?:mickey:

Hog
07-14-2014, 09:06 PM
The tickets are available over in a side street by the stunt show. They were handing out tickets for all show times and had an abundance of all of them.