PDA

View Full Version : Confused about extra hours in mornings

Aurora
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
DL experts, I'm really confused about how Disneland handles the extra hours in the mornings. I've read that there's a set extra hour in the morning for each park, but then you get another one with your park-hopper ticket?

Can someone fill me in on how this works? Thanks!

NewDVCowner
07-11-2014, 11:25 AM
If you're staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel then you can go into the Extra Magic Hours every day. If you're not staying at a Disneyland REsort and have a three day (I think it's three day) park hopper that ticket will allow you to go into the EMH one day only.

tinkwest
07-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Aryn is correct. If you are staying at a DLR Hotel you may take advantage of Early Admission every day of your stay. If you are NOT staying on property but you have a pre-purchased 3+day pass you may choose one of the days during your ticket time frame to participate in Early Admission. The one day option also is available with a Southern California CityPASS. Only one park is open early each day, an hour before regular scheduled park opening. Check out the DLR Hours (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=205698) thread for further details.

Aurora
07-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the replies! We are staying at the Grand Californian so I will stop worrying.