PDA

View Full Version : 7 days to go . . Ticket/FP question!?

Jessietoystory2
07-10-2014, 09:28 PM
We will be going to MK in 7 days. Should I order my tickets online or purchase them when we get there? I have tried reading previous posts about FP & I am still a little confused. If I order online will I have a better chance of getting what we want? Also, will I just print the tickets at home then? Please don't think I am stupid for asking these questions. It has been a few years since we have been to WDW.

marlyn
07-11-2014, 12:26 AM
We will be going to MK in 7 days. Should I order my tickets online or purchase them when we get there? I have tried reading previous posts about FP & I am still a little confused. If I order online will I have a better chance of getting what we want? Also, will I just print the tickets at home then? Please don't think I am stupid for asking these questions. It has been a few years since we have been to WDW.

You must have a ticket in order to book fastpass. If you purchase tickets when you get there you will be able to book your fast passes at the park. If you book in advance then you can book on my disney experience. Keep in mind that resort guests were allowed to book 3 fast passes per day 60 days prior to trip....as well, non disney resort guest started booking 30 days in advance.
If I was you. I would get tickets ASAP so you can book. The longer you wait, the less availability there will be.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-11-2014, 08:24 PM
I "second that emotion"! In a week it will be a hot vacation, and you don't want to be standing in line to get FPs so you won't have to stand in line....;) As much as I'm not crazy about having to plan that much ahead, I can tell you that when the parks are crowded, the FPs are a lifesaver, and when it's hot, the waiting is rougher. Highly advise being able to book them ahead. If you are able to do rope drop and ride some faves in the morning, then you might make them for the afternoon, especially if you are parkhopping. Good news is they are pretty easy to change on your phone (get the MDE app on there before you go), so if you find that you want to make changes, you can--like as you are walking up on a ride!

Good luck! :wave: