PDA

View Full Version : MNNSHP :pumpkin::frank:

GreenBeetle
07-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Since I haven't attended this party for quite a few years, can anyone remind me of the procedure for clearing out the park and letting special ticket folders back in? Also what time is the party every night?

Thank you. :ghost:

MrPeetrie
07-09-2014, 06:31 AM
I'm not an expert at this (like others on this site, who have greater knowledge,) but this is what I remember.

The party starts at 7, but you may enter the park as early as 4 pm with your event ticket. You'll be directed to an area to get your "Event Band" on your wrist. At 7 pm, cast members will tactfully begin ushering non-ticket holders to the exits. Those without bands will not be able enter rides, but may still browse shops (within a reasonable amount of time.).

Around 8 pm, most (if not all ) of non-event guests have exited and cast members begin switching store memorabilia over to reflect "Event Merchandise."

There's usually a great fireworks show sandwiched between two showings of what I think is one of the best parades on property. There are dance parties, trick-or-treat candy distribution areas and lanes, and some great costumes throughout.

Enjoy.

Mitzie
07-09-2014, 09:35 AM
This will be our 6th time attending MNSSHP and DH believes it is the best fireworks show that WDW does. As the previous post mentions you can get into MK at 4 with your party ticket. If you are already in the park with a normal ticket from earlier in the day and you have purchased your party ticket they will direct you to spots to get your wrist band. The past few years CM have been very good about checking wrist bands for the rides that are open once the party starts. We love to see all the costumes that people wear..young and old. They will give out bags for trick or treating. DH and I have been several times without our kids in tow. Be aware that not eveything is open during the party...Hall of Presidents that kind of thing. Also not all eating locations are open either.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-09-2014, 09:35 AM
:ditto: The party starts at 7pm, and you can enter the park starting at 4pm. They may be handing out the party bands at the entrance, or may tell you to get one from one of the stations set up throughout park.

Once the party starts, those without a wrist-band will be "directed" towards the exit. At one point in the past they had a procedure for party ticket holders to be in one land, while they cleared the park, but that doesn't happen anymore.

pixiesmimi
07-15-2014, 04:48 PM
This will be our first time to go. I just found out when I was checking on things because there is a possibility that we are going to have to cancel our trip, that the tickets were non refundable. Are the tickets transferrable so that I could give them to someone else if we have to cancel?