PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

MrPeetrie
07-08-2014, 08:44 PM
We've always purchased APs in past, but with a price tag over $600, we are considering Park Hoppers instead.

If we purchase a 9-Day Hopper w/Water & More and go to a water park one day, but NOT a theme park that day, does that still count as One Day used? Thanks.

VWL Mom
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
It would count as one water park used but not one theme park used. You would still have 9 theme park days left.

MrPeetrie
07-08-2014, 09:30 PM
thank you.

mechanic
07-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Might be worth "no expiration option". If you have bunch of days left over.

DizneyRox
07-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Might be worth "no expiration option". If you have bunch of days left over.
It's very hard to justify the cost of the no expiration option. Unless you have 5+ days left on a 10 day pass, I don't think it makes a lot of sense.

If you're concerned about not using days, start with a lower amount and add on. Remember you can only upgrade a ticket once.

Giggy
07-13-2014, 09:33 AM
We've always purchased APs in past, but with a price tag over $600, we are considering Park Hoppers instead.

If we purchase a 9-Day Hopper w/Water & More and go to a water park one day, but NOT a theme park that day, does that still count as One Day used? Thanks.

I think the park hopper comes with the amount of days advertised PLUS the same amount of visits to Waterparks, DQ, etc if 'Water Parks and More' is selected.

So you would be able to visit the parks on 9 days plus 9 visits to Waterparks. Assuming you used these on seperate days and expiry wasn't an issue I think in theory you could actually have 18 different days based on this, 9 in the main 4 parks, 9 on other activities. :mickey:

mechanic
07-13-2014, 09:35 PM
yes, its best to buy the days you need. but if you are big water park fans, then I think maybe the no expiration option might make sense on a long ticket. if you only go every two or three years you might do ok considering annual price increases.