PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass plus need help fast

dvcmember83
07-08-2014, 12:11 AM
I just logged on to do my fast pass plus times at my 60 day mark. I called disneyworld concerned today because when I have been playing with the app it says that my 2 year old son needs a ticket for me to be able to reserve fast pass plus. The lady told me it should work fine and that I should be able to reserve. Low and behold it is midnight and it is not letting me book because he does not have a ticket. What do I do??

marlyn
07-08-2014, 12:41 AM
I just logged on to do my fast pass plus times at my 60 day mark. I called disneyworld concerned today because when I have been playing with the app it says that my 2 year old son needs a ticket for me to be able to reserve fast pass plus. The lady told me it should work fine and that I should be able to reserve. Low and behold it is midnight and it is not letting me book because he does not have a ticket. What do I do??

Can't you just book FP+ for the adults? Your two year old doesn't need a FP. He enters ride with you even without fastpass as he doesn't need one.

yankeesfan123
07-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Can't you just book FP+ for the adults? Your two year old doesn't need a FP. He enters ride with you even without fastpass as he doesn't need one.

Ya, the 2 year old doesn't need one. Just tags along with the adults.

Bay Lake
07-08-2014, 08:00 AM
If the child has no tickets, you will not be able to secure FP+, you should be ok just walking thru.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Can you book FP+ for the adults? If so, that's all you'll need. The 2 year old (since they don't have a ticket) won't need a FP+ either.