PDA

View Full Version : Great time in August of 1995

typhoonlagoonisawesome
07-05-2014, 05:43 PM
My family took a trip to Walt Disney World in August of 1995, and I had a great time. It was part of the best summer of my life. I especially enjoyed our day at the Magic Kingdom toward the end of our time at Disney World. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from that day.

I know this is a very long shot, but I was wondering if anyone out there happened to be at the Magic Kingdom at on August 31, 1995. If so and you took pictures that day, have you by chance posted them somewhere on the internet where I could view them and see if I or anyone in my family happen to be in them?

Or, if anyone out there knows of any website or book that has Disney World photos from specific dates from the 1990's could you please let me know?

Thank you!

John

PirateLover
07-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Good luck with your search. My first trip was also in August of 95, but I'm pretty sure we returned home a few days prior to the date in question. I will, however, check with my mother. If we were in MK on that day I'll gladly share any pics. :mickey::thumbsup:

baldburke
07-11-2014, 09:30 PM
October '95 for us for our honeymoon! :bride::groom: Good luck with your search!