PDA

View Full Version : Monorail "theme" for 2014? :)

Scorpiosammy
07-04-2014, 02:59 PM
I have been very fortunate to be down at the World for the Avenger-rail and the Iron-rail, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if any of the trains currently in operation had a theme for this year? :)

Im still crossing my fingers for a Thor-rail (which is what I thought it would have been last year) though Im doubtful they will ever do that one, but maybe a Capt America-rail as that was the latest movie? ;)

Sammy

buzznwoodysmom
07-05-2014, 03:20 PM
I personally wish they would just leave the monorail alone. The last one they did up looked ridiculous against MK in the background, in my opinion.

buzznwoodysmom
07-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Wasn't the last one the Cars-style monorail to promote Planes?
Or was it the Monsters U alumni looking out of the windows?

No, the one I am talking about was either avengers or iron man, it was some super hero overlay, and I thought it looked awful. Perhaps this wasn't the latest one, it's just the one that sticks in my mind. Lol.

Goofy4TheWorld
07-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Given the fact that in 2014 the Monorail doesn't get out of bed until late-morning, and then goes back to bed early due to "maintenance issues," I think the next overlay should be of Grumpy Old Men!

Scorpiosammy
07-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Thanks guys for replying, I was just curious :)

Getting in line for our first monorail for the trips and having the Avenger-rail and the Iron-rail pull up to me was just as exciting as knowing I was heading into the park :cloud9: I love the overlays.

Im a huge Marvel fangirl so I was hoping for another Marvel-rail but I will just be happy going back again this fall :mickey: