PDA

View Full Version : Lines for Rides

VacationDisney
07-04-2014, 10:18 AM
I was just wondering, from the people that have been recently, or those that are currently there now, how are the lines for the rides you DID NOT get a FastPass for?

We have just picked our FastPass rides for our upcoming trip and did not go with some of our favorites thinking the wait times won't be SO bad? Like how are the lines for Pirates if you did not go for the FastPass & Haunted Mansion? At HS how are the lines for the Great Movie Ride?

We did grab the FastPass for Peter Pan (we never can stand to wait for 60 minutes for this). Mine Train is new so, of course, we got a FastPass for that. We signed up for our 2 day visit to HS to do Toy Mania BOTH days:cloud9:

I am trying to decide if I need to rethink our choices or stick with them and hope for the best:confused:

Thanks for any help you can give!

Pirate Granny
07-04-2014, 11:12 AM
We went in June. One day there was a 30 minute wait for both HH and POC. Went later and they did come down to 20 minutes, so we rode then. Good choices for 7DMR and PP. We also picked the mountains (numerous days). Those lines were UGLY without a FP. There are no Mountain or 7DMR or PP as a 4th FP choice so pick them as one of your 3. Have a wonderful time. Admit that most of our passes were mid to late afternoon or early evenings ( we had 4 little ones under 7), but the oldest 2 rode EE and all the mountains. We were in the parks 10 days which made it easier to pick as we had multiple days in each park. And we also had toy story each studio visit :blush: