PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan question

JennyAnne
06-27-2014, 03:06 PM
This is partially a dining plan, partially an accommodations question, so I put it here.

We are traveling with my parents next June. As things currently stand with our TA, DH and I will stay at CBR with our sons ages 3, 2, and 7 months. Our other 3 year old was going to crash with my mom and dad, also at CBR, because we have too many kids for one room.

However, DH and I would like to do the dining plan. My parents do not. Since the two 3 year olds are the only kids who would qualify for the dining plan, should I put both 3 year olds with us and put the 2 year old with my parents instead? I just don't want one twin to miss out on the dining plan because he's staying in the wrong room, if that makes sense.

Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Mickey'sGirl
06-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Exactly. :thumbsup:

Fangorn
06-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, put both of the 3 year olds on your reservation, and the 2 year old with your parents. Once you're there, it doesn't matter where everyone actually sleeps. Just make sure that the two reservations reference each other and that you want connecting rooms.

Steve

JennyAnne
06-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Thank you so much! When we originally sent the info over to MJ, it didn't really matter who was listed in which room because we weren't going to do the dining plan. But since that has changed, it got me to thinking about the room arrangements a bit. Thanks so much for your guidance!