PDA

View Full Version : Bringing coffee pot from home

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2014, 08:26 AM
Has anyone ever brought their own coffeepot to Yacht Club? We did this at our stay at Pop Century and they were okay with it just wondering if I need to call and check with YC before bringing ours. Really not a fan of the coffee in the room:(

faline
06-26-2014, 08:29 AM
I haven't brought a coffee pot with me - just used the one in the room BUT I have brought my own coffee with me as well as creamers and sugar.

rhonary
06-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Speaking of coffee.....is Splenda available in the World or do we need to bring our own?

Mitzie
06-26-2014, 09:52 AM
I have brought my own small Keurig machine to WL and CS. I didn't have a problem at all.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
I haven't brought a coffee pot with me - just used the one in the room BUT I have brought my own coffee with me as well as creamers and sugar.

Wasn't sure what type of coffee makers and it was the single cup pod ones last trip. I brought my own coffee and couldn't use it. We definitely bring our own creamers also.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
I have brought my own small Keurig machine to WL and CS. I didn't have a problem at all.

I have a cheap Mr. Coffee we keep on hand in case our BUNN breaks. That's what we used at POP.

Mickey'sGirl
06-26-2014, 09:57 AM
We have always brought a kettle and our french press for the room. Never a problem.

DizneyRox
06-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Remember, there's a new coffee in the World, not that Nescafe junk. I'm sure it's made it into the rooms, although, I'm not sure how much you need and if they supply enough.

The DVC resorts have the larger 10-12 cup Mr Coffee brewers, but I don't know if the other Deluxes have the same or use the smaller machines found elsewhere on property.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2014, 01:59 PM
When we were at WL in 2011 it was the single cup pod type....we do like our Starbucks, I'm sure we'll get some at Epcot and MK

brownie
06-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Speaking of coffee.....is Splenda available in the World or do we need to bring our own?

We can't quite remember, my bride thinks she's had to bring it with her in the past.