PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Tiers have Changed

eandrsmom
06-22-2014, 09:40 AM
I saw this on another site. Apparently FP+ tiers have changed at HS and Epcot.

EPCOT

Tier 1
Soarin'
Test Track
Living with the Land (originally Tier 2)
Illuminations

Tier 2
Character Spot (originally Tier 1)
Spaceship Earth
Mission Space
Maelstrom (originally Tier 1)
Captain EO
Journey into Imagination with Figment
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

Hollywood Studios

Tier 1
Toy Story Mania
Great Movie Ride (originally Tier 2)
RnRC
Fantasmic
Beauty and the Beast

Tier 2
Disney Jr Live on Stage
Indiana Jones
Lights, Action, Motor
Muppet Vision
Star Tours
American Idol
Tower of Terror
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

faline
06-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the update. I, for one, certainly can't figure out how the select the Tier 1 rides??!!

Butters
06-22-2014, 11:04 AM
I can't wait until my 60 day window to use my tier 1 selection to get on living with the land!!! :thumbsup:

yankeesfan123
06-22-2014, 11:58 AM
Is there some sort if glitch?!?!

I just got Soarin and Test Track for the same day now!

I went to try and change Livin with the Land to Maelstrom, but Soarin popped up as an option! I already had test track booked for that day, and still do

yankeesfan123
06-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Okay, so it didn't work for any other day, but it did work for Friday, August 8th for me!

yankeesfan123
06-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Is there some sort if glitch?!?!

I just got Soarin and Test Track for the same day now!

I went to try and change Livin with the Land to Maelstrom, but Soarin popped up as an option! I already had test track booked for that day, and still do

Edit:

So I figured out the "glitch" that I encountered.

Livin with the Land is now tier 1.

Since I was trying to change Livin with the Land (a tier 1 attraction), I was able to choose another Tier 1 attraction to replace it with.

Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose. Since I was "grandfathered" in to having two Tier 1 choices (TT and Livin with the Land), when I decided to change one of those Tier 1 attractions, I was able to choose a different one instead.

Pretty cool!

TheHD
06-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Edit:

So I figured out the "glitch" that I encountered.

Livin with the Land is now tier 1.

Since I was trying to change Livin with the Land (a tier 1 attraction), I was able to choose another Tier 1 attraction to replace it with.

Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose. Since I was "grandfathered" in to having two Tier 1 choices (TT and Livin with the Land), when I decided to change one of those Tier 1 attractions, I was able to choose a different one instead.

Pretty cool!

Thanks for the update. Now I'm going to try and swap The Great Movie Ride for RnRC since I already have TSM.

TheHD
06-22-2014, 05:00 PM
It worked! I got RnRC instead of GMR.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-22-2014, 05:45 PM
I made my FP+ reservations this weekend, and I thought I was just confused! Glad to hear it wasn't me, and they really did change.

BUT, the tier 1 choices are, well, um interesting sometimes? ;)

eandrsmom
06-22-2014, 10:33 PM
I imagine that those of us that were "grandfathered" in, are lucky to have chosen Living with the Land as an option when it was Tier 2. I usually do it following my Soarin FP, because they are right next to each another and I have to choose three. Now we get to do both Soarin and TT the same day!

yankeesfan123
06-22-2014, 10:34 PM
I imagine that those of us that were "grandfathered" in, are lucky to have chosen Living with the Land as an option when it was Tier 2. I usually do it following my Soarin FP, because they are right next to each another and I have to choose three. Now we get to do both Soarin and TT the same day!

Lucky us! I only had Livin with the Land as a space keeper. I wasn't even gonna use it!

Dsnygirl
06-22-2014, 11:04 PM
Discovered this when I had to make our selections Friday... to have to choose b/w RnRc and TSM is just wrong. We've always ridden both easily with the old FP system... now, to have to ride ONE and then pray for something to open up after we've used our 1st 3 choices (and you know it won't happen, everyone who's already used the system says it doesn't work for the good rides) and not get on the other except to wait it standby lines that are now longer than the old ones were... very discouraged.

Thankfully, our next trip is only 2 days... and I NEVER thought those words would pass my lips. :(:(

yankeesfan123
06-23-2014, 07:11 AM
Discovered this when I had to make our selections Friday... to have to choose b/w RnRc and TSM is just wrong. We've always ridden both easily with the old FP system... now, to have to ride ONE and then pray for something to open up after we've used our 1st 3 choices (and you know it won't happen, everyone who's already used the system says it doesn't work for the good rides) and not get on the other except to wait it standby lines that are now longer than the old ones were... very discouraged.

Thankfully, our next trip is only 2 days... and I NEVER thought those words would pass my lips. :(:(

Well, RNRR and TSM gave been in the same tier the entire time. That part isn't new.