PDA

View Full Version : Seven Dwarfs mine train compared to Barnstormer

Katzateer
06-20-2014, 03:41 PM
If someone REALLY does not Iike roller coasters and said they would never go on the Barnstormer again, would they be able to handle the mine train? I am thinking the Barnstormer was the "baby" coaster before so is the mine train ride a little easier to handle as far as dips and turns?

mesaboy2
06-21-2014, 12:05 AM
If someone REALLY does not Iike roller coasters and said they would never go on the Barnstormer again, would they be able to handle the mine train? I am thinking the Barnstormer was the "baby" coaster before so is the mine train ride a little easier to handle as far as dips and turns?

In my opinion, no. But I think both are among the easiest coasters to handle anywhere.

Tigerinvestigator
06-25-2014, 04:32 PM
It is a very smooth coaster and very tame, but still much more thrilling than Barnstormer. I would rank it almost identical to Big Thunder Mtn in thrills. Much smoother than BTMRR though!:thumbsup:

azcavalier
06-26-2014, 10:03 AM
It is a very smooth coaster and very tame, but still much more thrilling than Barnstormer. I would rank it almost identical to Big Thunder Mtn in thrills. Much smoother than BTMRR though!:thumbsup:

Bingo. It was *incredibly* smooth. I don't think you can really understand that unless you ride it. It's not rickety or bouncy in the least. It was awesome. It was also way too short.

ransam
09-01-2014, 03:49 AM
I haven't been on it, but my friend has and said it was the smoothest roller coaster he has ever been on.
I can't wait to go on it in November.

pcoleman
09-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Just a smoother version of Barnstormer. Nothing like BTMR. You will be fine. Just got back and it is so tame my family won't go on it again.