PDA

View Full Version : Fourth FP on MDE Ap

eandrsmom
06-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Can you book the fourth FP with the MDE ap on your smartphone after you've used the first three? I'd like to avoid standing in line at the kiosk if possible.

rjmdds
06-19-2014, 01:21 PM
As of now, it is kiosk only and only for the park you are in. Hopefully that will all change soon.

kbean
06-19-2014, 01:32 PM
The kiosk arent as bad late afternoon then in the morning. And try to find one off to the side or in back of the park. I walked by one monday afternoon in HWS and there was one family using it. I havent tried it yet. Good Luck.

eandrsmom
06-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Do you just scan your Magicband at the kiosk machine? Does everyone in our party have to scan their bands, or will it automatically allow me to get FastPasses for our whole family since we are linked together on MDE?

Pop Centurion
06-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Just one magic band needs to be scanned, then you select those in your party who will be added to that FP.

eandrsmom
06-19-2014, 06:24 PM
That's good news. I can send them for a Mickey Bar while I'm hunting down the FastPasses.

yjgirl32
06-20-2014, 08:30 AM
is there a list of where the kiosks are in the parks?

Pop Centurion
06-21-2014, 08:19 PM
is there a list of where the kiosks are in the parks?
This is a list I have from earlier in the year so they could have changed since then. Maybe the mods can make it a sticky and update it as members report any changes.

Magic Kingdom FastPass+ Kiosks

At Guest Relations at City Hall on Main Street
In the Town Square Theater on Main Street
In the breezeway between Adventureland & Liberty Square.
Outside Mickeys PhilharMagic in Fantasyland
At the Storybook Circus FASTPASS machines, across from The Barnstormer in Fantasyland
At Splash Mountain's FASTPASS machines, in Frontierland
In Tomorrowland by Stitch's Great Escape

Epcot FastPass+ Kiosks

At the Mission: SPACE FASTPASS kiosks
At the Soarin' FASTPASS kiosks, downstairs at The Land pavilion
At Guest Relations in Future World
At the digital "tip board" in the middle of Future World Plaza (behind Spaceship Earth and the Future World fountain)
At the International Gateway entrance to the park
In the Future World West walkway, on the way to The Land pavilion

Disney's Hollywood Studios Fastpass+ Kiosks

At the FastPass+ service center, immediately to the left once you get past the entrance turnstiles
At the "wait times" board on the corner of Hollywood and Sunset boulevards
Outside Voyage of The Little Mermaid, in Animation Courtyard
Outside the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, near its FastPass machines
Near Muppet Vision 3D
At Guest Relations outside the park

Disney's Animal Kingdom FastPass+ Kiosks

Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
Primeval Whirl
In front of the Disney Outfitters store on Discovery Island
In front of the FastPass+ Service Center near Creature Comforts on Discovery Island
Dinosaur
Kilimanjaro Safari

azcavalier
06-23-2014, 07:47 PM
"Kiosk" is a bit of a misnomer. It's actually an area with Cast Members who have iPads with attached scanners. So they will help walk you through everything. You just have to stand there and answer questions.