PDA

View Full Version : runDisney Park Tickets Discount

cer
06-19-2014, 11:29 AM
runIcot Family.

It is absolutely worth your while, if you are making arrangements for room and/or park tickets to explore the special rates offered on the runDisney webpage, under the TRAVEL tab.

I got an email not long ago from runDisney talking about our upcoming Disneyland Half Marathon and getting special rates on tickets, but the way it was advertised, it only mentioned a 30% discount on 3-day park hoppers. Well, I need more days than that, so I assumed that would not work for me.

Out of curiosity, I called and was informed of how much more is offered, and ---oh. my.

I am going to get 5 day hoppers for Disneyland resort for $240. Folks, that is $65 off/per ticket from what Disney is selling them for at the gate and from the website, it says that these rates are not only for participants but their families/friends/spectators.

I just wanted you all to know, do not assume what is advertised or shown on the runDisney site is all that is available. Call the sports travel company listed and find out what else is out there. 407-939-IRUN

It may offer you some real savings.

Melanie
06-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Very nice! Thanks for the heads up, Carrie. I wasn't aware of these rates at all. :thumbsup:

Disney 1985
06-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Yes! My mom and I are running the Wine and Dine half and got 5 day hoppers to Disney World for our party of 6 through runDisney. We saved A LOT of money!

Lacy
07-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Yes, we always get the tickets through the runDisney Get Travel discounts. I mostly run at Disneyland and what I learned from Magical Journeys years ago that was especially on the west coast the offers through runDisney are very good and we usually can't do better.

I have found them very easy to work with!!! We get park tickets and usually our Disneyland Hotel reservation through them as well. Just have to make sure you can get to the expo to pick up the tickets or have them mail them in advance if that won't work with schedule.