PDA

View Full Version : FP+ and Park Hopping

Mr. Smee
06-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Can you make FPs for late in the day at one park, but start the day in another park? If you enter the first park, will the FPs for later in the day at the other park be lost?

yankeesfan123
06-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Can you make FPs for late in the day at one park, but start the day in another park? If you enter the first park, will the FPs for later in the day at the other park be lost?

You can do that. You just won't have any FP at the first park, but if you're there early enough you likely won't need them.

gerald72
06-19-2014, 03:58 AM
That's the way to do it.

rjmdds
06-19-2014, 08:31 AM
This is our plan. It will work especially well if you hop to a park with few headliners. If you have FP+ for them, theoretically you will be able to hit the headliners at rope drop in the first park and then also hit some headliners in the second park…something that was not possible with the old system. With the old system, by the time you reached the second park, most FP's were gone. This is an often overlooked POSITIVE to the new system.

Jack Skellington
06-19-2014, 07:00 PM
This is our plan. It will work especially well if you hop to a park with few headliners. If you have FP+ for them, theoretically you will be able to hit the headliners at rope drop in the first park and then also hit some headliners in the second park…something that was not possible with the old system. With the old system, by the time you reached the second park, most FP's were gone. This is an often overlooked POSITIVE to the new system.

TOTALLY agree!

jgonyo
06-19-2014, 09:49 PM
I can start scheduling my fastpasses tomorrow. :mickey: When parkhopping, do I have to use my 3 fastpasses on the first park of the day? I would like to start the day in AK but save my fastpass options for MK later in the day.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
06-20-2014, 06:46 AM
I can start scheduling my fastpasses tomorrow. :mickey: When parkhopping, do I have to use my 3 fastpasses on the first park of the day? I would like to start the day in AK but save my fastpass options for MK later in the day.

Thanks!

As you can see, the answer is yes. That is exactly what we did on our last trip and it worked out well for us.