PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Menu?

steamboat willy
06-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Has the 2014 F&W Menu come out any where yet? I love looking at the different Country Selections and pics and getting a jump on our "Snack Credit" selections.
See You In September!:thumbsup:

disney obsessed
06-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know when it will be announced? I am trying to decide which week to go in september. I've done it several times and am thinking i might want to go earlier in the month to beat crowds.

VWL Mom
06-21-2014, 07:56 PM
More information should be coming shortly. The Eat to the Beat Line up was announced last month and can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=204931&highlight=eat+to+the+beat). The Special Events were announced on June 21st last year and the Celebrity Chefs were about the same time. Menus followed soon after.

The Orlando Sentinel has reported on some new additions:
Among what's new:
+ A Patagonia Marketplace that merges flavors of Argentina and Chile in dishes such as roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad drizzled with arugula chimichurri
+ A Sunday morning event called “Sunday Mornings With …” that will be a plated brunch with a pastry chef or baker crafting three desserts for guests
+ Farm Fresh Market (replacing Florida Local Marketplace) with a bacon and eggs dish featuring pickled jalapeņos and chicken with braised greens.
+ At the Poland Marketplace, there will be sauerkraut pierogi and pork goulash.
+ At the Brazil Marketplace, chefs will prepare tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice, Brazilian cheese bread and Brazilian coconut candy. (The pork belly's back, too.)
+ Plus, Disney says, a "Boot Camp Series" for foodies, a celebrity chef cookbook event and a dinner showcasing Walt Disney's culinary predelictions.