PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom ride order ?

polarbear72834
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
When going to the MK ,In the mornings is it better to ride all the rides in one land before moving on to another ,or jump around from land to land trying to hit all of the can't miss rides ? What works out best ? I was thinking staying in one land at a time until I do and see everything I want might help cut down on end of day fatigue . What do you all think ?

markyv
06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Personally, we hit the can't miss rides first thing to take advantage of shorter lines. Usually, we start in fantasy land and hit Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and I would throw the mine train in there now.

Ms. Mode
06-16-2014, 09:03 AM
We are all over the place! We usually start with Space Mountain and then rush over to Splash Mountain before the crowds get bad. Our new plan with probably be to FP+ Mine Train so that we don't have to wait hours to ride. Your plan of working your way through one land at a time may mean waiting in some long lines. Of course, our way is very exhausting! In a good way. :blush:

joonyer
06-16-2014, 01:08 PM
When we go a park opening, we hit the most popular rides first. Currently that would mean 7DMT, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, etc. Our kids are older so we don't bother with Peter Pan, Dumbo, etc., but if those are important to you you'll want to ride those first also. After the big-ticket rides then we go back and ride the less popular rides in each land. We get mostly shorter lines that way. If we have FP's those get thrown into the mix when their time comes up. This works especially well at busy times. If you visit during off-seasons, it's not so important.