PDA

View Full Version : FP + for baby?

Bethanymouse
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Another fp question- will my 11 month old need to have fp+ to get on the rides? The my disney experience app won't allow me to add them for her because she doesn't have a park ticket. Help please!!!

Goofy4TheWorld
06-11-2014, 09:21 PM
No, children under 3 do not require a FP+ reservation to enter the FP+ line.

PirateLover
06-12-2014, 12:48 AM
:ditto: Since the child does not require an admission ticket, no FP reservation is required either. :thumbsup: Good luck with your trip! Is this your first trip with the baby?

Bethanymouse
06-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Thank you! Yes, this will be our first trip with her!

PirateLover
06-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Thank you! Yes, this will be our first trip with her!
How exciting!!! It will literally be "A Whole NEw World" to experience the parks with a little one. We are expecting our first child in December and are already hoping to be able to take a trip when he/she will be 10 months old. :mickey::thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
06-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Congrats! It's the most wonderful journey!

dvcmember83
06-16-2014, 10:55 PM
I have been following this thread. Were you ever able to make your reservations? It is popping up and saying the same thing for me, but I am not quite at my 60 day mark. I am getting a little nervous for when the 60 days does come. My son will still be 2 when we are there.

JennyAnne
06-17-2014, 01:02 PM
I have been following this thread. Were you ever able to make your reservations? It is popping up and saying the same thing for me, but I am not quite at my 60 day mark. I am getting a little nervous for when the 60 days does come. My son will still be 2 when we are there.
It's my understanding that you shouldn't need a FP for him. I'll have 4 sons at the time of our trip: almost 4 year old twins, a 2 year old, and an 8 month old. I only plan on getting FPs for MH and me, as well as the twins. The two littlest guys won't need FPs, but will ride with us provided there are no height restrictions.