PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Tickets

Ally'sMom
06-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Trying to save up the money to purchase tickets for the Oct 30th Halloween Party - I know no one knows for sure, but my question is do you think they will sell out and about how quickly do you think it will happen? Just looking for a guess-timate. :confused:

Main Street Jim
06-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Trying to save up the money to purchase tickets for the Oct 30th Halloween Party - I know no one knows for sure, but my question is do you think they will sell out and about how quickly do you think it will happen? Just looking for a guess-timate. :confused:Yes. There's only a limited number of tickets for each party, and the later parties usually do sell out.

Dreamin' of Disney
06-11-2014, 10:26 AM
I've always heard that later parties sell out, however I went on Halloween night in 2012 with the expectation that it would sell out and be ridiculously busy and I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd size. Also, we went online to just check and see if tickets were available all the way up to the day of the event and we had not problems being able to add the maximum number of tickets to our shopping cart on Disneyworld.com. I think you should be just fine to wait a bit longer to purchase your tickets.

Main Street Jim
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
However, I went on Halloween night in 2012 with the expectation that it would sell out and be ridiculously busy and I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd size. When I worked at the parks, the "limit" was about 36,000 tickets. So, a "sold-out" crowd for MNSSHP is about what a *good* summer-day crowd is in the Magic Kingdom :) (And about half of an Easter/4th of July/Christmas-New Year's week crowd is...)

06-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Jim, not that high a number anymore.

SurferStitch
06-12-2014, 12:30 PM
We went to a mid-October party in 2012 (a Thursday night), and it was sold out. So, it's not just the later ones that sell out. It was very busy, and very full.

Considering the 30th is a Thursday this year, I would try to order your tickets soon, just to be sure you get the date you want.