PDA

View Full Version : how fast can I get to Soarin?!!!

yorkieteacher
06-10-2014, 02:18 PM
As it has been 14 years (oh, no!) since I went to Epcot, and plan on racing to Soarin' as I Fastpassed Test Track, what is the fastest route there? I remember Innoventions used to be the big divide of Future World, but don't really remember much about the lay of the land.

faline
06-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Stay to the right as you pass Spaceship Earth and then turn right at the first intersection - it is pretty much straight ahead from there. It's still probably a 5-10 minute walk after you get through the gates and then, of course, you need to enter the building and go downstairs to the ride entrance.

1DisneyNut
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Just follow everybody else......they will be going to the same place. lol

LVT
06-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Best of luck:number1:

#1donaldfan
06-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Wait.....with fast pass plus running to the ride is not going to help you at all. Are there not kiosks at the front of the park to select the FP's ????:confused:

cer
06-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Wait.....with fast pass plus running to the ride is not going to help you at all. Are there not kiosks at the front of the park to select the FP's ????:confused:

She already scheduled her fast pass plus for Test Track. Since both Test Track and Soarin are labeled as Tier 1, she cannot get fast passes for both attractions.

The reason she wants to hurry to the attraction is so she can ride standby with little wait.

My advice as to the original poster is to also get there early to line up at the "turnstyles". They no longer allow guests to enter the parks before park opening and then wait at a rope, so there is some advantage to lining up early at the park entrance.

CaptSmee
06-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Get there at opening, hang a right just past the ball & go straight into the greenhouse like everyone else will be. It'll seem crowded, but you'll be on the ride in about 15 minutes or so. We've ridden it plenty of times this way

#1donaldfan
06-16-2014, 11:42 AM
She already scheduled her fast pass plus for Test Track. Since both Test Track and Soarin are labeled as Tier 1, she cannot get fast passes for both attractions.

The reason she wants to hurry to the attraction is so she can ride standby with little wait.

My advice as to the original poster is to also get there early to line up at the "turnstyles". They no longer allow guests to enter the parks before park opening and then wait at a rope, so there is some advantage to lining up early at the park entrance.

Yep !! I didn't read it close enough.....sorry !! :blush:

ransam
09-03-2014, 04:16 AM
It's by the second star to the right.

texas211
09-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Get a scooter and sharpen the spokes. Pull a Ben Hur to anyone who gets close.