PDA

View Full Version : And yet another Magic Band Question!

garthbarth1
06-07-2014, 05:47 PM
HI All! We are booked for the end of Sept :mickey: and we have Magic Bands from last year when we stayed at the Poly. We are staying at WL this time. We have set up My Disney Experience already with the old bands. Problem?? I have no idea where my old bands are ...so can I get new ones so I can set up my fast passes? How do I go about doing this if my Disney Experience Account is linked to an missing band??:confused: Any help would be appreciated!!

DizneyRox
06-07-2014, 06:07 PM
You will be getting new ones, just set everything up. The reservations are tied to your account, not your bands. You can have multiple bands, all you need to do is assign the one you want to be active. That is also done via the site or app.

garthbarth1
06-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Great! Thanks for the info! I was under the impression that once you had your first MB that was what you were to use for the rest of your trips to WDW...im glad we can get new ones as I wanted a colored one :blush:!:mickey:

DizneyRox
06-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Great! Thanks for the info! I was under the impression that once you had your first MB that was what you were to use for the rest of your trips to WDW...im glad we can get new ones as I wanted a colored one :blush:!:mickey:
No, actually, they would prefer you use the new ones. The battery will wear out on the old ones and tracking wouldn't be possible.