PDA

View Full Version : DIning for 12 with 4 rooms

Bay Lake
06-05-2014, 01:26 PM
We are coming down and have 4 room res. When we go to eat at a sit down rest. does each room have to scan our bands? I have 4 in my room, would my 4 meals just come off of my allotment and so on with each room. Just a little confused

buzznwoodysmom
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Yes. One guest from each room will have to scan their band and the number of guests in that room will be same number of meal credits that will be used for that room, assuming all guests in that room are having that meal.

We had 25 people across 5 rooms last Thanksgiving and it was very easy to settle our bills at our TS restaurants. For the most part your server will ask about dining plan, who is on which tickets, and so forth at the beginning of the meal. They will also come around and scan one band from each room at the start of the meal. I guess this is to insure that there are credits remaining to cover the meal. Then at the end of the meal they will scan one band from each room again, bring out the ticket to settle tips and whatnot and you are on your way.

It was pretty efficient for the most part. The only problem we came across was that the bands often didn't work the first time, or at all, and we had to resort to our rooms keys. Hopefully this issue has been fixed as I keep hearing that they are no longer giving room keys as a back up.