PDA

View Full Version : 100 Dayz Till Disney

steamboat willy
06-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Just pulled up MDE. It says 100 Days to Our Trip for Our 30th Anniversary.
On the first day, we will arrive at ASMu around !:00 - 2:00 after our 10 hour drive from NC. :car:
This is always a No-Park Day, so we'll grab our
1st Free Lunch :eat:and our New re-fillable Mugs and probably go out by the Calypso Pool. :vacation:
We'll make a trip over and catch Our 1st Monorail ride and pass by or through all the Resorts and the Magic Kingdom. We'll catch a EWP Show and Wishes Fireworks :fworks:
Now back to the Resort Food Court for a snack and off to bed :sleepin: to get ready for our 1st Day, ALWAYS the Magic Kingdom. :mickey:

What's Your 1st Day Plans?

etibbetts
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
9/13 is our first day too!

We will be arriving at MCO around 5:30 then waiting for the Magical Express to take us to Pop Century. By the time we get there and check in, I'm thinking we'll eat dinner in the food court, maybe go for a swim then go to bed and be rested to go to the MK on the 14th!

I hope you have a great trip!

steamboat willy
06-13-2014, 12:01 PM
We changed our Resort from ASMusic to Allstar Sports due to Food Court being down at Music. We now are going to drive down the day before our package begins and stay off-site for one night. This way we can check in early in the morning of the 13th to get a better chance on some of our Special Request. We are still going to relax on this day before we start Park Hopping! Probably DTD or a Movie by the Pool.
We are going to Magic Kingdom on the 15th for Our 30th Anniversary. Hopefully Be Our Guest for Lunch and we already have Ohana's for Dinner.
See Ya'll There!
:vacation: :beer: :cool:

VacationDisney
06-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Our first day, August 30th, we arrive mid-afternoon. We plan to check in and going to the pool for a couple of hours. We are heading to DTD for our very first meal at Earl of Snadwich:thumbsup:

Our first full day at the park will be the 31st and we are headed to Epcot:cloud9:

Everyone have a great vacation!

wdwaggie
06-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Our arrival date is Sep 28th! We arrive at MCO around NOON and probably grab a quick bite there and then catch DME to the Wilderness Lodge. I can't help it and I know it might seem like a waste, but after checking in we will head over to DHS and ride a few rides, see a few shows, eat dinner at the Brown Derby and hopefully catch the Fantasmic Show, then back to the room and get ready to enjoy the rest of the trip. Getting pretty excited now!!:thumbsup:

grumpyguy
06-18-2014, 06:58 AM
We arrive on the 12th 'bout noon.Getting out of triple digits is a fun milestone isn't it ?
Dropping the bags off and heading straight for Peco's Bills for lunch.:mickey:

#1donaldfan
06-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Our first day this year is Sunday June 22. We will not do a park. We are staying at the FQ for the first time. We will relax, play a bit in the pool then head over to Cape May for dinner. :thumbsup: