PDA

View Full Version : AP ticket question

minnie04
06-05-2014, 11:11 AM
I bought the "seasonal" passes this time and I was wondering. If I wanted to upgrade them to "Annual" passes (I know you can do this), but when the price difference kicks in. Do you just start paying the new price from the time you up grade or do they recalculate the whole price from when you started? :mickey:

AgentC
06-05-2014, 11:36 AM
When I upgraded a few years ago, you have to pay the whole difference between a seasonal pass and an annual pass. If you are close to your renewal,it is better to wait and upgrade then.

When we did ours, we had renewed in late March and I upgraded in late June.

minnie04
06-05-2014, 11:49 AM
When we did ours, we had renewed in late March and I upgraded in late June.

That's exactly how mine are..lol I just booked for July 4th weekend and I wanted to upgrade the tickets, but if I have to pay for the back months I didn't go. I might just make this a water park trip and skip the parks... thank for the info.. :mickey:

AgentC
06-05-2014, 12:04 PM
That's exactly how mine are..lol I just booked for July 4th weekend and I wanted to upgrade the tickets, but if I have to pay for the back months I didn't go. I might just make this a water park trip and skip the parks... thank for the info.. :mickey:

That might be a good idea. We upgraded because we had friends coming in July who wanted us to come to the parks with them. On the next renewal we went back to seasonal.

We did one trip in July when we had seasonal passes. We stayed at Yacht, played in the pool and did all the activities we never have time for like mini golf. My kids never even asked to go into the parks.

minnie04
06-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Yeah I don't think mine will care either if we get into the parks. They just want to go. We went last year with Annual passes and it was very crowded in the parks and super hot, so my DS preferred to be by the pool and do other things we never get to do as well... It was a lot of fun :mickey: