PDA

View Full Version : Be our guest

MDcar1
06-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I have read on different post on this board how people got FP for be our guest restaurant . When reserving my FP's this option is unavailable. My husband placed a phone call to WDW and they told him FP here is by email invitation only and it's a random email that goes out.
So I guess the question is, how did everyone else get their FP to this place?

eandrsmom
06-05-2014, 08:54 AM
I actually got an email invitation to book FP+, but there were none available on the days we're going to be at MK.

LittleDreamer
06-05-2014, 09:44 AM
It is completely random. A few days before our visit we got an email asking if we wanted to eat there. We had to pick a time window and pre-order our food. As a side note, we didn't make any FPs selections but we were staying on property.

DizneyFreak2002
06-05-2014, 10:30 AM
There is a special website you can use... I don't have it at the moment, but I am sure someone does...

akaDisneyDreamer
06-05-2014, 11:53 PM
I also got an email invitation to book a fast pass about 3 weeks before our trip. We tried for 3 weeks to book it and there was nothing available. However, on our first day in the park, my daughter decided to try again and she literally booked a fast pass for it while on the bus on our way to the park! Lunch at 11:30! That was awesome! :wave:

BJSforVols
06-06-2014, 12:17 PM
There is a special website you can use... I don't have it at the moment, but I am sure someone does...

Here you go:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

CaptSmee
06-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Problem is, the code to be entered only seems to come from the e-mail. (Or so I was told.)

The "Reservation ID" doesn't refer to your resort code, as it doesn't take alphabet letters, and the 12-digit Magic Band number on your MDE listing doesn't seem to work either.

I'm curious about this too..only thinking I had is that maybe you get a different resort reservation once it's paid in full?

eandrsmom
06-06-2014, 10:24 PM
That can't be the case. I have room only reservations, which can be paid at check-in.

SuzieBell
06-07-2014, 07:02 AM
I used the link above - used a confirmation number (can't remember where I found it) I booked way back in Feb/March. Started at my 180 day mark. On my 59 day mark I finally got an opening. About a month before our arrival I received an email with a link (same link) so I went ahead and made a reservation it asked me if I wanted to change my current one. I did - it was the same time! No confirmation just screened printed from my phone. I can tell you last Thursday we arrived I walked up told them my name and no problem!

We had a 1:30 reservation June 5th. The line was pretty long but when we left around 2:45 there was no one in line.

Food, atmosphere, service was amazing!

DKA041177
06-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm really hoping we can score one for our October trip.

DizneyFreak2002
06-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Problem is, the code to be entered only seems to come from the e-mail. (Or so I was told.)

The "Reservation ID" doesn't refer to your resort code, as it doesn't take alphabet letters, and the 12-digit Magic Band number on your MDE listing doesn't seem to work either.

Nope... I used it last year, no code or email.. ;)

your FP is tied to your hotel reservation... Use your hotel reservation confirmation number... That is all you need...

DizneyFreak2002
06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
I got a ticket/room/dining package, and my reservation "number" is six numbers and two LETTERS, end of story.
And as noted, it ain't taking the letters.

I've been told that this unique status of being a resort guest now entitles me to it, and I'd sure like to know how, as it seems to be everybody else who's getting access to it. :huh:

Your resort confirmation has letters? hmmm, mine didn't... Not sure what kind of reservation number you received...

And trust me, I used it last year... Hotel reservation confirmation number only... No special email code needed...

CaptSmee
06-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Ours has letters too

DizneyFreak2002
06-08-2014, 11:28 AM
For those of you having trouble, are you having trouble registering on the special site?

I just logged in with my account I used from last year and was able to book a FP under my account without having to need any kind of hotel reservation this time around... I guess inputting the reservation number once is all they need... Weird as I think they'd want to make sure people are actually there before booking the FP, like I just did (no plans for this year)...

I also looked at my information from last year (hotel reservation)... On the DVC member site, they don't call it hotel confirmation reservation number... They call it a travel plan number... not sure if this is different than the hotel reservation number with letters some of you seem to get getting... My travel plan number is 12 digits long, and no letters... Maybe the DVC numbers are different than regular hotel accommodations and travel packages?

And don't worry, I cancelled the FP I just booked... :)

DizneyFreak2002
06-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Those of you finding only a number which contains 2 letters in it, that isn't the only number/code you have... Yes, you do have a 12 digit reservation code.. You can get the number in a few ways...

1) Log onto your MDE account... Go to your reservations page... The code will be listed there... do not use the number code under your magic bands.. That is the magic band/theme park ticket code... Won't work.. You can also go to your Magic Band page on the MDE site... When you go to customize your band, your 12 digit reservation number will be there.. Again, NOT THE MAGIC BAND CODE.. this number is different...If this fails:

2) use the MDE app... Under the reservations section of the app, click on your rooms and package option... The 12 digit code will be there.. if that fails:

3) If you are using Magical Express, the 12 digit reservation number is on the tags... And if that fails:

4) Call or email and ask for your 12 digit confirmation code

Believe me, I used this last year and it worked... Never received an email or text.... A friend from here provided me with the site, I registered, booked, and enjoyed BoG...

We LOVE Disney
06-09-2014, 11:27 PM
I have been trying to get into BOG since January (trying for June 30) with no luck. We are traveling with another family and they received that special email, we did not :( Since we aren't on their hotel reservation, they can only book for themselves, they can't add is to the reservation. Which confuses me because we are all linked on MDE and have made FP+ reservations for each other.

DizneyFreak2002
06-10-2014, 03:29 PM
I have been trying to get into BOG since January (trying for June 30) with no luck. We are traveling with another family and they received that special email, we did not :( Since we aren't on their hotel reservation, they can only book for themselves, they can't add is to the reservation. Which confuses me because we are all linked on MDE and have made FP+ reservations for each other.

You stated why they can't add you already... The BoG Fp goes by hotel reservation and has nothing to do with MDE... They aren't tied together... So, even though you can link each family up for FP through MDE, you cannot for BoG...

Do as I already stated above to get your 12 digit number, then go to the special site and book your FP for Bog... Don't wait for the email.. Not needed... You have your hotel reservation, that's all you need...

Bay Lake
06-10-2014, 03:50 PM
When I was down in March, As soon as my plane landed I got an email from Disney asking if I wanted to book a Be Our Guest Fastpass for lunch. I already had dinner booked so I passed

We LOVE Disney
06-10-2014, 10:54 PM
You stated why they can't add you already... The BoG Fp goes by hotel reservation and has nothing to do with MDE... They aren't tied together... So, even though you can link each family up for FP through MDE, you cannot for BoG...

Do as I already stated above to get your 12 digit number, then go to the special site and book your FP for Bog... Don't wait for the email.. Not needed... You have your hotel reservation, that's all you need...

Ok I will try. Do you know if I will be able to add my other family members to the reservation even if they aren't on our reservation?

DizneyFreak2002
06-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Ok I will try. Do you know if I will be able to add my other family members to the reservation even if they aren't on our reservation?

If they are not on your hotel reservation, then no... The FP for BoG is tied solely to your hotel reservation, and has nothing to do with MDE... You can add them to MDE, but it won't change for BoG...

Hopefully in the future Disney makes this adjustment though...

If you have any trouble trying to locate the 12 digit number, PM me and I will help walk you through it...