PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia or Via Napoli?

beksy
06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
We are 3 adults that enjoy Italian food but are not really familiar with the "authentic" Italian like some are...in our area there are mostly chain restaurants. I would like to try one of the Italian places in Epcot on our trip but I keep going back and forth between the two. I've looked at menus and they both look good! :blush: If its a good pizza then I'm fine with that, but I also enjoy lasagna and other pasta dishes. So please help me decide! We are on the dining plan so cost isn't a factor and enjoy sit-down meals but don't mind noise...basically just looking for a good dining experience. :mickey: Thanks!

joanna71985
06-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I love Via Napoli

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-04-2014, 09:12 PM
:ditto: We love Via Napoli ... DH and I enjoyed the pizza and DD said her pasta was yummy.

Itchy
06-04-2014, 11:53 PM
We have eaten at both and the food is good. We prefer Tutti Italia due to the more formal dining and quieter atmosphere. Via Napoli can get a little loud due to the open ceiling.

The food is nothing like you will find her in the states as the chefs and servers are from Italy.

Tutti Italia has become an every trip must do for us.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
06-05-2014, 07:07 AM
I agree with Itchy.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-05-2014, 08:10 AM
I've actually never tried either (Via Napoli is one of our ADRs for our next trip), but I'm thinking from all the reviews I have read that both are good so its basically what kind of dining experience you are looking for....

Via Napoli-a more casual experience with pizza being their specialty

Tutto Italia-more formal dining experience with pastas and more traditional dishes as their specialty

VacationDisney
06-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Tutti Italia is one of our favorites. The food is always great & we like the atmosphere. Try it!

andypooh
06-05-2014, 10:25 AM
we love via napoli
pizza is awesome (very expensive though)
kids gets plain pasta and we eat their meatballs that come on the side and they are delicious

Belle of the Ball 051411
06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Via Napoli!

BrerGnat
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
They are both great but Via Napoli has the edge for us. The pizza is amazing! Salads are outstanding too. I like the openness of Via Napoli, and it is more family friendly.

Tinkerbella16
06-05-2014, 08:46 PM
We just made an ADR for Via Napoli for our November trip. My sister ate there last year and said it was awesome. I am looking forward to this!

akaDisneyDreamer
06-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Haven't tried Via Napoli yet, but we do love Tutto Italia! The food and service has always been really good! It's a must do for us!

PlutoPlanet
06-06-2014, 12:03 PM
I like both. Tutto Italia is more of a restuarant. Via Napoli has pizza and some other dishes. I recommend starting with Via Napoli to see how you like it. The owners, I have heard, have Italian restaurants in the New York area.

beksy
06-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Wow...from the responses it looks like I can't go wrong with either! I may have to flip a coin on this one :mickey: Thanks for everyone's input!

SBETigg
06-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Wow...from the responses it looks like I can't go wrong with either! I may have to flip a coin on this one :mickey: Thanks for everyone's input!

I haven't been to Tutto Italia in years (not since it has been Tutto Italia, actually), but I have had snacks in the wine bar, Tutto Gusto, and it's a fun time, good food and service. Via Napoli is a new favorite for us, but we like it for the pizza and informal atmosphere when we're not looking for a bigger dining experience.

If you're looking for atmosphere and an Italian meal, choose Tutto Italia. If you're looking for bright, easy, casual dining, choose Via Napoli. And if you're looking for really good Italian not on the dining plan, Il Mulino at the Swan is supposed to be more outstanding than both choices in the Italy pavilion (but I haven't tried it).

DKA041177
06-09-2014, 12:22 PM
We are huge Via Napoli fans. Awesome food and environment...although I agree that it can get noisy.

mdricks
06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I haven't been to Tutto Italia in years (not since it has been Tutto Italia, actually), but I have had snacks in the wine bar, Tutto Gusto, and it's a fun time, good food and service.

Just wanted to add that at dinner time they bring the Tutto Italia menu into Tutto Gusto and you can have dinner in the wine bar. Did this last trip and will definitely do it every time I get back. Bellissimo!

:number1: