PDA

View Full Version : Old Disney stuff

droopy d.
06-03-2014, 10:46 PM
My girlfriend was wondering where Disney sends their stuff when it doesn't sell in the parks. We were there in December and they had already gotten rid of 2013 stuff and had the 2014 out. She asked a CM where it went but they were not sure.

Disney4us2
06-03-2014, 11:38 PM
When I worked for Disneyland, I saw a lot at Company D. I also found quite a bit at an outlet store in Anaheim. I would think it is the same at WDW.

sassafras
06-04-2014, 08:58 AM
You might try the Disney Character Connection stores. There is one in the designer outlet on Vineland and another at the Belz Factory Outlet at the end of International Drive. I've found the "old" stuff from the parks at both of those before. I have shirts from the Flower and Garden Festivals at those, among other things. It's definitely worth a look.

minnie04
06-04-2014, 10:03 AM
I think it hits the outlets first. Then after that Im not sure. I love going so I can get the holiday stuff I missed when I wasn't there. I got some great Halloween stuff super cheap in March and can't wait to put it out this year.. :mickey:

Main Street Jim
06-06-2014, 03:34 PM
I think it hits the outlets first. Then after that Im not sure. I love going so I can get the holiday stuff I missed when I wasn't there. I got some great Halloween stuff super cheap in March and can't wait to put it out this year.. :mickey:Actually, it goes to the Cast-Members-only merchandise stores (Company D, Cast Connection, etc.) first before going out to Character Connection and the outlet stores :thumbsup: